DMALINK is an independent technology company operating an Electronic Communication Network (ECN) headquartered in London, England. An ECN is an electronic venue providing direct access to financial markets, predominantly used for trading and execution of financial instruments outside of traditional exchanges (such as stock exchanges).
With an average daily turnover of $5.1 Trillion, Foreign Exchange (FX) is the largest financial market globally. DMALINK delivers real-time FX liquidity on an anonymous and/or disclosed basis to institutional FX market participants such as investment banks, hedge funds, asset management firms, brokerages and proprietary trading firms.
By joining DMALINK, you will become a member of a fast-growing company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to acquire new skills within your team of highly qualified specialists based in the UK, USA and Mauritius. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
Our core values are to unite as one, to dare to be different and to do the right thing. In pursuit of excellence, always say “how it is” and champion the client. We emphasize on building strong relationships with our clients and to deliver highly tailored foreign exchange execution services. For additional information, please visit dmalink.com/career.
Web Developer – We are hiring a team of senior and junior Web Developers. The Web Developer (WebD) will play a key role in the design and development of new software solutions for the company. More specifically, you will design, build and maintain a cutting-edge reporting and rich analytics platform providing deep insight into our clients’ trading activities. This will entail designing and building a secure and scalable cloud-based platform, an intuitive and attractive UI/UX, performing statistical analysis on large data sets, and integrating with third party platforms through RESTful or other web APIs.
The role requires strong web application design & development expertise, and provides an ideal platform for the right candidate to acquire new skills relating to finance, statistics, artificial intelligence, and big-data analysis. The WebD must be able to think independently and enjoy working without supervision. If you are someone, with a ‘hacker’ mentality, who likes to roll up your sleeves, seek new techniques or innovate for optimization, and push the limits of performance, we would like to speak with you. This is a contractual employment opportunity.
- Design, prototype, build and maintain a Client Portal for trade analytics, and other web-based applications that the company may require
- Implement and evaluate application security and vulnerability to attacks
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, properly structured, compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems, and meets industry standards
- Develop and validate test routines, execute benchmarking tests, and propose system improvements and optimizations
- Document programming code, system specifications and architecture
- Create and maintain application user manual and documentation
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other teams
- Remain informed of latest web application and programming practices through self-education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups
- Maintain good knowledge of the business and abide by workflows and procedures of the company
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
Compensation – Competitive package based on qualifications and experience of the applicant subject to Kickstarter scheme with additional incentives for the right candidate beyond the initial six-month period.
Work Conditions – The WebD’s normal working hours are between 8am and 5pm from Monday to Friday. Flexible working hour arrangements may be available. All work is remote.