Trainee marketing executive (1 of 10)
Trainee marketing executive
Bamboo Mobile Limited
Bamboo Mobile is an established communication company specialising in satellite communication advertising retail sales and product branding.
Bamboo Mobile is seeking trainee Marketing Executives to sustain in planing and execution and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fintech business and contribute to our growth and success. you will have opportunity to work along with our major broadcasting and communication services partners where you can use your talent to join creative organisation of a like minded expert. The ideal candidates will have the passion for all things marketing and technology.
You will be supervised by the Marketing Manager and head of Product Team.
Laptop will be provided to work in office or remotely.
- Planning and implementation of social & digital advertising activity.
- Optimisation of all advertising activity across the digital channels.
- Review/analysis of activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Review/analysis of competition & best practice
- Managing web content
- Developing and managing Email campaigns
- Developing and managing Social media presence
- Working with external agencies
- Monitoring and analysing results
- Sales of products and services
Basic I.T Skills and GCSE in English and Maths
Length: 6 months initially
- Working hours: You may be asked to work weekends and out of hours and shift patterns are between 8am – 7pm Monday – Sunday
- 25 hours/week
You will be required to attend workshops lectures and I.T training where you will have opportunity to obtain qualifications from a partners college.
During the course of your employment you will learn working in team coordination, management, financial services, problem solving, I.T, Business awareness, social media.