Social Media Assistant
Assisting with the management of business communications via social media
We’re looking for someone who is committed, enthusiastic, willing to learn, wants to go the extra mile and is fun to work with to join our fast growing ecommerce company. We will help you get trained, gain valuable transferable skills in a growing sector and develop an understanding of how you can use your skills to pursue your chosen career.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Social Media content calendar creation which includes newsletter email to subscribers
- Creates and posts dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Engages and grow Social media channels
- SEO optimising of brand pages and product pages
- Learning new ways of connecting with audiences and increasing traffic to website
- Measuring Social Media statistics and create reports on engagement
- Organising and archiving of social media/photographic assets
- Acting as Brand Guardian
- Researching new target audiences.