As a member of our sales team you need to have great drive and ambition to succeed. Working in a competitive environment you will look to attract new buyers and sellers to our business.
The role will include the following:
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries from prospective buyers
- Accompanied viewings with prospective Buyers
- Registering inquiries effectively and arranging appointments to view suitable properties
- Following up inquiries and maintaining a database of active potential buyers.
- Carrying out vendor marketing updates as directed.
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the Sales Manager
- Sales progression; Liaising with Solicitors and other agents as required; Keeping all parties well informed.
- Working as part of the Sales team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of sales per week/month
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Gaining market appraisals and looking after potential vendors to actively promote they’re using our services.
- Keeping abreast of local market conditions
- Being alert for business opportunities
- Leaflet dropping, Touting and canvassing
- Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
You will need to be:
- Customer service orientated
- Results/goals orientated
- Financially driven with a motive to earn
- Smart and well presented
- Good at communication skills
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and organised
- Focused and competitive
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and reliable