High Achievers Before & After school club
- Assist the manager to plan, prepare and provide creative and appropriate play opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
- Provide full care for the children including the collection of children from school and the safe delivery to parents/carers.
- Assist the manager to ensure that refreshments are provided and meet the required standards of hygiene, health and safety.
- Consult with children and involve them in the planning of activities.
- Contribute towards administration of the club, in accordance with club systems.
- Administer first aid as appropriate.
- Encourage parental involvement and support for the club.
- Contribute to good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, schools and childcare and play related agencies.
- Undertake training which may be a statutory requirement and to contribute to professional development.
- Monitor and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
- Carry out all responsibilities and activities within an equal opportunities framework.
- Work within agreed policies.