Office Administrator – Data Input and sales
Contract: 25 Hours per week
Working Hours: Within Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (excluding bank holidays, may be rare occasion for weekend work)
Working Location: Cable Street, Wolverhampton.
The company are involved in the design and manufacture of a wide range of steel products including buildings, staircases, railings and various other secondary steelworks.
The successful applicant should be capable of working individually but also fit into our team. Have a good eye for detail and be willing to undertake new tasks as required by the business.
Duties to Include:
- Compiling product data and inputting it correctly on to the relevant platform;
- Give feedback on product listings to optimise product listings;
- Monitor and update Amazon as required;
- Refresh eBay listings – check data and prices;
- Answering the phone.
- Proficient PC skills;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.);
- Previous experience uploading products to Amazon / eBay and Magento 2 Websites (while we can train you how to do this previous experience would be beneficial);
- Excellent phone manner;
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Have excellent literacy skills (good spelling and grammar) and the ability to communicate effectively via email and phone.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to follow processes and procedures accurately.