We are a fun, friendly, professional, company, devoted to helping people of all ages achieve their personal and career goals. We do so by promoting higher education courses at our client universities, as a route to success. We then take charge of the university admissions process for our customers, to increase their chances of gaining acceptance.
We are committed to maintaining high standards of service to our customers, universities and other client organisations. We are also passionate believers in supporting and developing our staff, and encourage them to contribute their own ideas and creativity, to continuously improve how we work. Also, our strong values and great work ethic, are soon reflected in those that come to work with us. All of which makes us a great place for a young person to explore their potential and develop the core qualities of a professional.
Responsibilities and duties
A Marketing Assistant is required to support a Marketing Manager in the creation of successful marketing strategies. They would also play a key role in website design, marketing content creation, and promotional materials production.
The post holder will be responsible for providing support to the marketing manager in the creation of marketing strategies, and campaigns.
The post holder will also be responsible for the creation of marketing content and materials.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the marketing manager in setting marketing goals and objectives;
- Supporting the marketing manager in devising marketing campaigns;
- Making improvements to the website;
- Creating promotional materials and content;
- Fact checking, editing and formatting marketing materials;
- Handling customer enquiries about the service; and
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Analyst, as required.