Assisting with the management of the business warehouse operations
We’re looking for someone who is committed, enthusiastic, willing to learn, wants to go the extra mile and is fun to work with to join our fast growing ecommerce company. We will help you get trained, gain valuable transferable skills in a growing sector and develop an understanding of how you can use your skills to pursue your chosen career.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves,
- Scanning in deliveries into WMS
- Preparing our customers orders by creating despatch labels, collecting and packing the orders .
- Respond and action where necessary customer service emails and details
- Ensuring that the warehouse remains clean and well-organized.
- Assisting with stock takes and stock re-ordering.