As part of our lettings team, you will demonstrate effective communication skills with a high level of self-organisation and have the ability to work at a fast-paced whilst offering exceptional customer service.
The role will include the following:
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries from prospective tenant
- Registering inquiries effectively and arranging appointments for appropriate properties
- Following up inquiries and maintaining a database of active potential tenants.
- Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed.
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager.
- Progressing a letting; keeping all parties well informed.
- Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to a conclusion.
- Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of Lets per week
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote they’re using our services
- Leaflet dropping, Touting and canvassing
- Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
You will need to be:
- Customer service orientated
- Results/goals orientated
- Financially driven with a motive to earn
- Smart and well presented
- Good at communication skills
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and organised
- Focused and competitive
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and reliable