Working under the guidance of the Head Chef, your job is to ensure that the kitchen is clean and operational at all times. You will be involved in preparing ingredients, learning how to cook and produce dishes during breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will be responsible for;
– Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
– Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
– Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
– Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
– Disposing of rubbish
– Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas