Recruitment – managing the end-to-end recruitment process, designing the process to reduce reliance on agencies by setting up an inhouse recruitment capability including attracting via job boards, LinkedIn etc, conducting CV sift, conducting screening interviews, background checks and referencing.
– HR process, procedures and policies incorporating updates to legislation, cascading changes to managers, employee consultation where relevant, creating employee contracts and managing probationary periods.
– Onboarding & Induction ensure induction plan is in place for every employee, work with Managers to ensure probationary processes are complete,
– Performance Management: support of company review process. Working with the Management team to manage and support the process.
– Learning and Development: Collating learning needs from PDR, analysis of ROI, cost v budget, identification of suppliers, booking dates.
– HR Reporting, KPIs and metrics monthly reporting on headcount versus, joiners and leavers in the month, staff turnover rates by department (report on any issues), key hires in month and key vacancies plus total open roles, absence data and analysis.
– Employee Relations: Working with Line Managers to pro-actively identify issues, reporting, management of disciplinary and grievance process, communication to Leadership team on upcoming legislation and suggestion of actions needed, supporting exits.
– Payroll and handling of the PAYE system adding and taking off employees