ESquared Internship (1 of 2)
Intern required by to support international and national projects. The intern will support the projects remotely, so will require access to computer/laptop and the internet.
The intern should be over 18 years of age.
- Support ESquared on a variety of social enterprise projects that the company is involved in.
- Develop an understanding of ESquared work in social enterprise and employability.
- Develop personal competencies and employability skills
- Undertake desktop research
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Engage with the production of training materials and guidance
- Assist with social media production (contributing to websites/Facebook/Instagram)
- Support other ESquared activities as required
The role may include allocation to a specific project with other roles and responsibilities, but these would be agreed as a part of helping the intern realise their own career or personal aspirations.
All interns undertake the an Employability Skills and Development Course (ESDC) and are put through Google Garage social media training and accreditation.