Ecommerce & Content Creator
Initially you will be responsible for updating our online presence in the UK and across all our e-commerce sites to ensure our products are displayed in line with our brand. This will require attention to detail, an ambitious and diligent person to come in help us to expand our business worldwide.
We are looking for someone with the same passion as us who is willing to get their hands dirty and be part of the family from the start. So, if you like the idea of a challenge and want to have a huge impact then please apply and we will look forward to speaking with you.
Below are some of the elements this role will likely involve. You will notice the role will be incredibly varied and involve you rolling up your sleeves and diving into various tasks, learning new systems, principles and constantly adapting. More than anything we need you to be innovative, smart and a quick learner with a great work ethic and the want to generate results and have fun doing so.
We need someone creative who can create good content and has a can do attitude.
· Managing Account Data
· Supporting the Design Team
· Producing and Analysing Sales Data
· Targeting new sales and building brand presence in the UK and overseas
· Managing enquiries for New Sales
· E-commerce Product Management
- Confident communicator who can adapt their approach dependent upon target audience
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- The ability to communicate effectively and politely via telephone
- Able to stay focused under pressure and deal with challenging situations calmly
- Must be able to multitask in order to meet deadlines in a busy office
- Have an eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills and ability to adapt to new systems
- A commitment to ongoing personal development
• Great opportunity for growth and responsibility for the right person
• The ability to have a massive impact and build our brand presence online in the UK and overseas
• If made permanent also access to other benefits such as a company perk scheme, one extra holiday for every 12 months worked up to an additional 5 holidays.
6 month Contract with an opportunity to be permanent.