Digital Marketing Assistant
The duties of a Digital Marketing Assistant include;
- Performing administrative tasks,
- Conducting market research,
- Updating databases and writing content for the company social media site and web page.
- This role will be a good fit for someone with a mix of creative and lead generation skills. You should be comfortable working across all social channels, hitting targets, creating posts, generating digital content, editing websites, conducting analysis, and reporting results to your colleagues.
- Preparing promotional presentations for local and virtual events
- Writing marketing literature for company events, information
- Building strong relationships with clients and community.