Customer Support Representative
Here at Basker Roberts Ltd, we are a digital agency on a mission to be a different kind of digital agency supporting our clients on their tech journey. Our business was born out of the frustration of seeing how difficult it is for businesses to make the right technology choices to support their goals so we decided to do something about it.
One of our recent ventures was to launch KickstartGo (https://kickstartgo.co.uk/) after finding the process of employing some Kickstarters to be extremely difficult. Using our background in tech, we build a platform with the aim of making it easy for anyone to get involved with the aim of making the Kickstart Scheme the great success it deserves to be!
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team and help support employers with their online Kickstart applications.
The type of work is varied, fast moving and if you love a challenge, you will not be disappointed that’s for sure. You will interact with people daily from all over the UK, get to hear their stories and help solve their queries.
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose:
- Contribute to a thriving team with great customer service and the ability to meet the needs of customers who need assistance with the Kickstart Scheme and submitting applications using our gateway’s online platform.
- Provides customer service support to employers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging the team.
- Manages expectations of our customers.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Prioritise and process customer applications and requests submitted using our online platform, by telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries or complaints quickly and patiently.
- Maintain accurate customer service records.
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care.
- Help customers register online and submit their applications.
- Communicate with customers about their applications, including any delays or changes in timelines.