Banking Customer Support Agents (40 of 40)
ECB Payments Limited are launching e money accounts with their partners.With full alternative to Banking services :
• Business Accounts with Account Number & Sort Code – No Credit Checks
• Individual Accounts – with Account Number & Sort Code – No Credit Checks
• Pay by Transfers, Direct Debits & Standing Orders
• Remit foreign Exchange Account’s
• Debit card services
• Merchant Card Services – Terminal etc
• Accounts in £ Sterling
• Visitors Bank Accounts
• Non -U.K. Consumer and Business accounts
• No credit check but subject to ID and AML checks.
You will be working from home. In the future, if offices reopen you will be required to work from Manchester.
ECB e money is looking for Customer Care Representatives to support its first-class customer experience. Working across multiple channels, the Customer Care representative will personalise each interaction with a customer, ensuring the best possible experience is delivered at all times.
- How are you going to help ECB’s customers?
Provide excellent customer service & responses on behalf of ECB
- Use initiative in developing resolutions by telephone, electronic communications (e.g. email, SMS, Chat) or in person, depending on customer preference, ensuring solutions to derive the right outcome and exceed customer expectations.
- Be proactive in understanding the short, medium and long term customer needs and seek to provide personalised and effective outcomes for the customer and the bank at the first point of contact, handing off to the relevant experts where appropriate.
- Clearly communicate with other business areas as required to ensure great customer outcomes
- Adopt a values-based approach when dealing with customers
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements whilst adhering to relevant Policies & Standards Correct use of internal systems to ensure that a customer’s records are accurately maintained and are up to date.