Customer Contact Consultant (3 of 3)
As a Customer Contact Consultant, you will be required to provide a high level of customer service whilst arranging telephone appointments with new and existing policy holders. Your role will an outbound based role contacting existing customers to generate interest for additional policies available within the group.
- You will be making a variety of calls to new and existing customers generating interest for additional products where required such as gap insurance and public liability.
- To manage outbound and inbound calls in line with KPIs effectively ensuring customer needs are met.
- You will need to readily adapt to the ethos of the brand & promote this to the customers at all times whilst being committed to providing a high quality of experience to the customer and the brand at every opportunity explaining choices and providing recommendations.
- Updating CRM system accurately.
- Managing pipeline effectively and making sure call backs are made promptly