Customer Care Executive (Call Centre) (1 of 20)
Customer Care Executive
Bamboo Mobile Limited
Bamboo Mobile is an established communication company specialising in satellite communication advertising retail sales and product branding.
Bamboo Mobile is seeking trainee Marketing Executives to sustain in planing and execution and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
This is a rare opportunity to join a communication & broadcasting business and contribute to our growth and success. you will have opportunity to work along with our major broadcasting and communication services partners where you can use your talent to join creative organisation of a like-minded expert. The ideal candidates will have the passion for all things marketing and technology.
You will be supervised by the Marketing Manager and call centre supervisor, head of Product Team.
Laptop will be provided to work in office or remotely.
- Answering phones from customers
- Responding to customers inquiries regarding products & Sales
- Manage large amount of inbound and outbound sales
- Generate Sales
- Answering to customers email inquiries
- Handling customer complaints
- Resolve any customer related issues
- Deliver 100% customer Service
Basic I.T Skills and GCSE in English and Maths
Length: 6 months initially
- Working hours: You may be asked to work weekends and out of hours and shift patterns are between 8am – 7pm Monday – Sunday
- 25 hours/week
Key Benefits & Skills
You will be required to attend workshops lectures and I.T training where you will have opportunity to obtain qualifications from a partners college.
During the course of your employment you will learn working in team coordination, management, financial services, problem solving, I.T, Business awareness, social media.