Business Development / Telemarketing and Email Marketing
We are currently on the hunt for a young, hungry business development and email marketing executive. At InXpress our energetic leaders are looking to ensure that you reach your potential and deliver the best possible performance.
Our team are a friendly and professional crew who work with clients that are some of the country’s best businesses. You will receive regular feedback, support and guidance and we want you to become an essential part of our business operation.
You and your work will matter!
We will be offering job-specific training.
- Training is delivered on a one-to-one basis to ensure maximum progression.
- All data provided for you.
- Annual Holiday entitlement.
- No Weekend work required.
- NEST Pension scheme.
- Flexi working scheme.
The role in this job is to effectively engage with new prospective customers through various mediums of communication such as email and social media. We recognise just how much consumers now see online and we need to be in that digital space in front of customers. Any leads you then find can be passed across to our experienced sales team to close the business and grow our business.
You will be working 25 hours over three days per week.
You are expected to:
- Create and schedule social media content;
- Engage with potential customers online;
- Learn from our Global Marketing Team;
- Produce effective email marketing campaigns;
- Join in with our weekly Sales & Operations meetings where you can have your say and bring ideas to the table;
- Have fun and enjoy growing our small team into something GREAT.