Advertising Network Executive
We are looking for an ambitious, diligent, and entrepreneurial person who gets the student mindset and understands student life. This is an exciting opportunity to be the first hire in a growing, early start-up which is disrupting the out-of-home advertising industry.
There are two overarching responsibilities of this role. These are to create unique, creative, and engaging digital content whilst managing a private network of digital billboards and a team of screen ambassadors located in large purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) sites across the UK.
- Create and publish relevant, unique, and engaging digital content (both image and video) using Canva.com
- Convert suitable content for our screens from PBSA partners on social media
- Publish existing artwork from brands/agency partners or other clients to the listed locations using in-house CMS portal
- Manage the recruitment and the responsibilities of the student screen ambassadors who are located at each PBSA site
- Ensure all screens are functioning normally
- Check reel times are correct on all screens (120 seconds – 90 seconds for Target Student ltd and 30 seconds for PBSA)
- Handle day-to-day emails from our on-site PBSA teams
- Monitor PBSA engagement with screens (potential to sell them a content package later)
- Basic website updates – blogs, new clients, and case studies/testimonials
- Target Student ltd social media posts – updates, active campaigns, sites info and any other relevant content
- SEO to increase traffic for targetstudent.com
Remain up to date on all our PBSA partners activities across all social media platforms