This is a varied and integral role within the operations team at Brief2Event. We are looking for a good multi tasker with an exceptional eye for detail, someone who is good at juggling several different roles whist remaining calm under pressure.
On a daily basis you will be booking hotel accommodation for our customers and assisting with event administration. This may involve processing delegate registrations, building virtual event platforms or assisting guests with their payments and queries.
No two days will be the same and your role will vary according to what events we are running at the time.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Processing accommodation bookings using a range of on and offline tools
- Creating bespoke hotel booking web pages and links for events
- Managing bedroom allocations globally
- Building registration pages for events
- Creating event invitations and joining instructions where required
- Processing payments and reconciling event accounts
- Preparing rooming lists
- Providing administration support to our Event Manager
- Uploading data into virtual event platforms
- Providing on the day event support for virtual delegates
- Sourcing venues for a range of events
- Delivering a consistently high level of accuracy
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working with suppliers to provide the best service and value to our clients
- Supporting your colleagues in other areas of the business when required
This is an exciting time at Brief2Event as we grow our team and expand our services.
The role would suit someone who can make this role their own and look to progress within the business.
This is a full-time position, based within our Chippenham office working 9am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday, however flexible working hours may be considered for the right candidate.